Digital Account Manager - Fixed Term Contract
Webnetism is a well-established web development and design company in the Cheltenham area and has a diverse range of clients including high-profile sites such as Ringway Jacobs, Withers & Rogers, Ultra Electronics and UK Window Group. The quality of our designs and customer service speak for themselves with our ever-growing list of clients!
We are currently looking for a Digital Account Manager to provide maternity cover on a one year fixed term contract to assist our team to deliver world class websites and applications.
The successful candidate for this position will have excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and be great with people.
The contract will run from 1st April 2021 to 31st March 2022.
Experience & skills:
- At least 2 years’ experience of delivering digital projects within an agency environment
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Use of project management software such as Jira or Trello
- Use of content management systems to update websites
- Understanding of SEO best practices
Nice to have:
- Experience of working with SCRUM
- eCommerce knowledge
- A good technical understanding
- Basic HTML editing
- Owning key client relationships
- Actively managing projects to ensure deadlines and budgets are met
- Meeting with clients, existing and potential
- Writing user stories
- Carrying out basic quality assurance (testing)
- Working with the development team to improve working processes
- Salary based on experience
- Company pension contributions
- Life assurance
- 25 days holidays
Apply for role