Webnetism is a well-established web development and design company in the Cheltenham area and have a diverse range of clients including high-profile sites such as Ringway Jacobs, Withers & Rogers, Ultra Electronics and UK Window Group. The quality of our designs and customer service speak for themselves with our ever growing list of clients!
For this reason, we are currently looking for a Web Developer to join our excellent team to assist in the creation of innovative web applications and websites, compatible across multiple devices.
A candidate for this position must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment, have excellent communication skills, should be able to work alone and as part of the team.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 12 months’ full-stack development experience in a commercial environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to learn and work with up to date technologies and methodologies as we start a brand new implementation of our primary product.
Experience & skills:
- Experience using Angular & TypeScript
- Use of source control such as TFS
- Self-motivated, detailed-orientated and organised
- A willingness to learn new skills and to be challenged!
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
Nice to have:
- Use of C#, ASP.NET Core
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience of working as part of a SCRUM team
- An understanding of SEO best-practices
- Working alongside our designers/developer to build and maintain websites
- Maintain and enhance existing web applications
- Be responsible for testing new and updated websites across popular devices and platforms
- Salary based on experience
- Company pension contributions
- Life assurance
- Rising annual holiday allowance
Apply for role