Webnetism is a well-established web development and design company in the Cheltenham area and have a diverse range of clients including high-profile sites such as Ringway Jacobs, Withers & Rogers, Ultra Electronics and UK Window Group. The quality of our designs and customer service speak for themselves with our ever growing list of clients!
For this reason, we are currently looking for a Web Developer to join our excellent team to assist in the creation of innovative web applications and websites, compatible across multiple devices.
A candidate for this position must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment, have excellent communication skills, should be able to work alone and as part of the team.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 24 months’ full-stack development experience in a commercial environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to learn and work with up to date technologies and methodologies as we start a brand new implementation of our primary product.
Experience & skills:
- Use of source control such as GIT/TFS
- Self-motivated, detailed-orientated and organised
- A willingness to learn new skills and to be challenged!
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
Nice to have:
- Expose to Angular and TypeScript
- Working knowledge of C#, .NET (Core) and/or .NET Framework
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience of working as part of a SCRUM team
- An understanding of SEO best-practices
- Working alongside our designers and developers to build new websites and web applications
- Maintain and enhance existing web applications
- Be responsible for testing new and updated websites across popular devices and platforms
- Salary based on experience
- Company pension contributions
- Life assurance & wellbeing scheme
- 25 days holiday allowance
- Flexible working options
Apply for role