Webnetism is a well-established web development and design company in the Cheltenham area and has a diverse range of clients including high-profile sites such as Ringway Jacobs, L-3 TRL Technology, Ultra Electronics and TheDogsDoodahs.com. The quality of our designs and customer service speak for themselves with our ever growing list of clients!
For this reason, we are looking to hire a marketing manager, to oversee internal marketing efforts, as well as offering digital marketing services to our diverse range of clients.
A candidate for this position must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment, have excellent communication skills, should be able to work alone and as part of the team.
The successful candidate must have 3-5 years experience in a digital marketing role for a digital agency.
Skills & Experience:
- Agency experience of managing SEO and PPC accounts
- Excellent knowledge of website analytical tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience of planning and executing data driven email campaigns
- Good communicator and customer-facing skills
- A good eye for detail
Nice to have:
- E-commerce experience
- Exposure to content management system
- Experience working with agile development teams
- Managing all marketing for Webnetism and Continental Group companies
- Overseeing the company's marketing budget
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns
- Offer a range of digital marketing services to our clients
- Opportunity to grow your own team
- Generous salary & profit share
- Company pension contributions
- Life assurance
- Rising annual holiday allowance
Please do not contact us regarding this role if you are a recruiter.
Apply for role