Network Engineer Apprentice
We are currently looking to recruit a new Apprentice for our growing team in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. This role will:
- Design, implement and support network setup for either clients or internal business use based on defined specifications.
- Install and configure network equipment including firewalls, switches and cabling.
- Install and configure Windows servers Monitor and manage Windows Servers on an on-going basis by responding to monitoring alerts and routine checks.
- Monitor and resolve any issued on a day-to-day basis in line with client SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
- Diagnose issues with performance or connectivity of network/firewalls.
- Log and respond to support requests through multiple channels.
- Documenting and reporting all procedures.
Find out more