Web Developer (Full-stack)
Webnetism is a well-established web development and design company in the Cheltenham area and have a diverse range of clients including high-profile sites such as Ringway Jacobs, L-3 TRL Technology, Ultra Electronics and MASCO UK Window Group. The quality of our designs and customer service speak for themselves with our ever growing list of clients!
For this reason, we are currently looking for a Full-stack Web Developer to join our excellent team to assist in the creation of innovative web applications and websites, compatible across multiple devices.
A candidate for this position must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment, have excellent communication skills, should be able to work alone and as part of the team.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 12 months’ full-stack development experience in a commercial environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to learn and work with up to date technologies and methodologies as we start a brand new implementation of our primary product.
- Excellent knowledge of C#/ASP.NET
- Experiece using SQL Server and Visual Studio
- Self-motivated, detailed-orientated and organised
- A willingness to learn new skills and to be challenged!
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
Nice to have:
- Exposure to new technologies, such as .NET Core, and Angular
- .NET Framework
- Worked previously as part of a SCRUM team
- An understanding of SEO best-practices
- Working alongside our designers/developers building and maintaining websites
- Maintain and enhance existing web applications
- Assist in the creation of new database-driven websites and applications
- Be responsible for testing new and updated websites across popular devices and platforms
- Generous salary & profit share
- Company pension contributions
- Life assurance
- Rising annual holiday allowance